Hello from Mrs. Gent

Hello to everyone!  I hope that you are all well and staying safe.  

I am truly missing each and every one of you. It's been nearly two months since we were all together in the classroom. I know that you will be deciding over the coming days whether to send your child back to school on June 1st. Whatever you decide I know that you will be making the best decision that you can for you and your family.  I will see some of you on June 1st because you will be in my 'bubble'. Rest assured though that I will do all I can to support each and everyone of you, no matter what you choose to do.

I am hoping that some of you are finding the ideas and activities on the 'Weekly Activities' blog posts useful.  Please do as much or as little as you want to.  I love to see the photographs that you send me and they never fail to make me smile.  Keep them coming!

I've been busy during Lockdown. When I'm not in school looking after the Key Worker group of children, I'm at home with my three children.  We celebrated two birthdays last week.  Annie was 5 on Tuesday and Oliver was 9 the following day.  
Annie had a new bike so we went on a 14 mile bike ride..and she did it! She was very proud of herself.
Annie and I made her birthday cake...I was very proud of myself!  Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm not a baker!




Oliver knows me well and asked if I could buy his cake!



We've watched lots of films, been on numerous scooter and bike rides and I've tried to run a few miles each week.


I genuinely cannot wait to see each and everyone of you again.  Until then, stay safe and keep in touch. 
Love Mrs. Gent x

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it Jack. I'll try to post more often from now on!

      Delete

Post a Comment